Posted on by Stewart
Here are some interesting news items that are quite intriguing, yet unexplained.
– Methane gas is seeping into some wells in Texas. Could this be from the Gulf of Mexico shifting again?
– A strange cold water eddy has formed off the coast of Sydney, Australia. It seems to be pulling water down toward the bottom. This could be an indication of a whirlpool forming from a crack in the sea floor as tectonic plates shift. The same thing is happening
off the coast of Southern California.
– meteor flew over Southwest Michigan this week and was filmed. The news first called it a meteor, then space junk. The next day, CNN called it a meteor again. Meteors fall to Earth. If that is what it was, where is it?
– Infant kidnappings and animal attacks are rising. This is an indication of programming activations and ELF transmissions.
There have been concerning earthquakes globally this past week which can be indicative of something more major to come soon.
– A moderate earthquake hit Northeastern Ohio. This was not exactly along the St. Lawrence Seaway fault line, so this may be an offshoot from it. Obviously, pressure is building along the Eastern Great Lakes.
– California is rocking and rolling with over 275 quakes in the past 5 days. If you add n the strange super-fires in Orange County and the moderate quake near Mt. Shasta volcano, it does not look like a pretty picture.
– The Mid-Atlantic Ridge is continuing its series of larger quakes which could ultimately send a tsunami over the East Coast of the United States and Canada, as well as the West Coasts of Europe and Africa.