Posted on by Stewart
The State of the World
Before I am about to head out the door again for a few days, I was looking at the news and realized what a sorry state of affairs our planet is in. It looks like a free for all out there with no end in sight.
Just briefly looking through some of the stories, I found the following as examples:
– A 10-year-old girl was found dead in her backyard when her family put her in a box outside to punish her. It was in Phoenix in July.
– President Obama told a meeting of the Council of La Raza that it is tempting to be a dictator. La Raza seeks to return the southwestern states of the US to Mexico.
– A UFO was seen shooting across the skies of Texas on a live morning news show.
– An 8-year-old boy in Afghanistan was hung by the Taliban because his policeman father would not give them equipment.
– Scientists expect a huge megathrust quake in the Pacific Northwest at any time now.
– The world population will hit 7 billion by November.
– Gates Foundation vaccinated 131 children in Malawi at gunpoint.
The news just keeps getting worse and more fantastic and hard to believe. This planet needs a major cleaning and reorganization. Looks like humans are not willing to do that.
Well, I am leaving in a few moments. I hope to stay connected on the internet. The wonderful Expansions staff is here all the time to help you, so keep watching for even more super additions to this website.