2oz. jar for $35
Benefits and uses: There must be a thousand uses for this salve, based upon hundreds of testimonies over the years. Here’s a short-list:
- Diaper rash (Parents love our Healing Salve, and so do babies!)
- Skin rashes (Gardeners swear by our Salve’s soothing & quick-acting relief)
- Poison ivy & oak, hives, etc. (Outdoors people keep our Salve handily packed)
- Chapped lips, hands,sunburns, minor burns (Quick-acting relief that stays)
- Minor cuts and bruises and insect bites, even puncture wounds
- Skin cancer (a number of people have reported reliable relief and healing)
- Sore and aching muscles
Ingredients: Calendula, Chickweed, Prunella, St. John’s Wort, Yarrow, Comfrey, Lemon balm, Plantain, Usnea/Oak Moss, Bloodroot, Oregon Grape, and Solomon’s Seal, all organically grown or wildcrafted at Cortesia Sanctuary and prepared in a base of extra virgin organic olive oil and organic beeswax. Unscented.
Dosage: Apply directly as needed. Tip: a little goes a long way! It can be applied to clean open wounds. You may desire to lightly cover the salved area for healing reasons and/or to protect clothing, etc from soiling (can wash out!).